Good Versus Bad Language Learners
How can a language learner be successful?
What are the qualities of a good language learner?
To simplify the difference and summarize the key differences between them we listed most of them below:
👍 What Good Learners Do:
- Reflect on their learning and make decisions about it.
- Take responsibility for their learning and their progress.
- Know why they are learning English and always try to stay motivated.
- Know how to study effectively.
- They think they can learn from their peers as well as their teachers.
👎 What Bad Learners Do :
- Blame teachers or the course book for poor results.
- Expect the teacher to be responsible for their learning and their progress.
- May have little enthusiasm for learning English.
- May think they know more than the teacher.
- May not know how to Study effectively.
- Do not accept being corrected by their peers.