8 Tips On How To Learn English Faster
Great Tips to Learn English Quickly and Easily
نصائح لتعلم اللغة الإنجليزية
1. Do Your Daily Routines in English:
Do as many things in English as you can each day. If you get in the habit of doing somethings in English every day (even for 10 or 15 minutes) you definitely will learn more than attending a boring English class once a week.
2. Make an English Speaking Friend:
Spend time with people who are native English speakers or who love English. This could be in your own city or you could learn to speak English online. By connecting and forming relationships with English speakers you will be motivated to speak in English. Also, you will find that the more you practice the easier it will become to talk to someone or have a conversation.
Look for language exchange partners, exchange teachers, students, tourists, expatriates or anyone that you think would like to practice English with you. Remember it doesn’t need to be formal. Just spending 10 or 20 mins. a day speaking in English will likely help you improve quickly.
3. Be Positive:
If you have a negative mindset… or surround yourself with negative people then you will struggle to improve your English quickly. If you are positive and really think you can learn English; then you will.
4. Focus on Your Actions…Not on the End Results:
- Stop wasting time thinking about speaking English.
- Stop wasting your time thinking about being fluent in English.
- Stop thinking about embarrassment, fear and mistakes.
- Stop reading boring textbooks about English grammar exercises.
Start Speaking English… NOW.
5. Invest in Yourself:
6. Speak without Fear:
7. Use all of your Resources:
8. Listen to Native Speakers as Much as Possible:
You should have a few ideas on how to learn English fast… or at least faster than you are learning it right now. Good luck! Stay positive!
For more fun, you are welcome to join our Facebook group and page below: